WELCOME TO DAY 2 OF THE 'ALL JACKED UP IN JUNE' BLOG HOP!
Thank you all for joining us today. I hope you all came by to check out yesterday's project. If not, you can simply scroll down when your finished with this one. The theme for this hop was inspired by the term 'All Jacked Up'. So I decided to highlight projects that included altered "jacked up" items, use of "jacked up" scrap items, and of course, the fabulous cocktail themed projects.
My project for Day 2 is a cocktail related gift card holder. Please peek responsibly!
ZIG 2 way glue pen
Martha Stewart - Carrara Marble glitter glue for the salt on the rim-This stuff was great as salt and is great as snow too ;)
My freebie Margarita Glass svg/mtc file (Which I'm giving to you all today!)
And Make-the-Cut (Honestly don't know how I ever crafted without the amazing software!!)
Now on to some blog candy. I am giving away a complete set of Cri-Kits gels pens with a holder to one lucky hopper.
- Become a follower of my blog
- Like me on Facebook
- And leave a comment on my post as well as on ALL the other blogs included in this hop. Please don't forget to leave a way to contact you in case you win!
Your next stop is the amazing Janice at http://www.cricutconfessions.com/. Enjoy the hop!!
Here is the complete lineup, just in case you get "jacked up" and lose your way:
- Patti ~ www.shortnscrappy.com - YOU ARE HERE
- Janice ~ www.cricutconfessions.com
- Michelle ~ www.peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com
- Karel ~ www.kareljcreations.com
- Jamie ~ www.glitterstampsandpaperohmy.com
- Lynda ~ www.lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com
- Katie O. ~ www.katieoscreations.blogspot.com
- Katie W. ~ www.ktsangels.blogspot.com
- Bridgette ~ www.nutsaboutcuts.com
- Jessica ~ www.jessicascropcorner.blogspot.com
- Rebecca ~ www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com
- Yvette ~ www.cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com
- Kathryn ~ www.creationswithkathryn.com