For my sparkly project, I decided to do the following scrapbook layout. I loved how the black helped my glitter and glitz pop.
DCWV black cardstock
Sheet Music paper printed from a free digi from Far Far Hill
45 Record svg freebie from SVGCuts (My 9 year old asked me what this was..ha ha)
The Father-Daughter Dance elements are Jolees.
The music notes aroud the photo were an .svg created by me specifically for this layout, inked in silver.
I stitched the decorative ribbon on with my Pixie Plus
I attached the star beading on with a dab of diamond glaze.
Added some stickles on almost everything!! Gotta have some sparkle...right?!
How about a little sparkle of your own? Just become a follower, if you aren't already, and leave me a comment including your email addy so I can get in touch with you. If you do not list a form of contact I will choose another winner. One lucky winner could win a bit of bling for their next super sparkly project.
Now keep on hoppin'. Your next stop will be Celeste at Touched by a Butterfly.
Here is the line up just in case you need a little help along the way:
- http://www.cricutconfessions.com/- Janice IN
- http://jamieisacraftymomma.blogspot.com/ - Jamie IN
- http://lilbitcreations.blogspot.com/ - Patti - You are Here
- http://www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/ - Celeste IN
- http://disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - Melissa
- http://www.justyolie.com/ - Yolie IN
- http://leahscarddesigns.blogspot.com/ - Leah IN
- http://karelj.blogspot.com/ - Karel IN
- http://sneezy1956.blogspot.com/ - Jane
- http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com/ - Bonnie IN
- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/ - Nicolette IN
- http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com/ - Michelle