I just love receiving blog awards! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Blogging is one of my favorite things to do. I love sharing my files, papercraft projects, and sometimes a little dirt about my life with all my crafty blogger friends out there. This award came from Sarah @ Crafting with Sarah. Thank you so much Sarah!! Sarah creates some amazing projects on her blog and shares links to some awesome giveaways!! Please pay her a visit and become a follower of hers!
Now on to the rules....
Upon receiving this award I must thank the person who gave it to me and link it back to their blog. Share 8 things about myself. Also, pass the award on to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and leave them a comment so they can accept this award and pass along the recognition.
Thanks so much to Sarah for this award and please stop by her blog!!
I would love to pass this award on to the following blogs. I have just recently discovered several of them but I can't wait to see more of their work!
1. Karen @ Karens Kakes Krafts
2. Celeste @ Touched by a Butterfly
3. Summer @ The Cricut Diaries
4. Nicolette @ Beyond Scrapin
5. A Scrap Above
6. Michelle @ Peanut Butter and Jelly Designs
7.Janice @ Cricut Confessions
8.Jamie@ Glitter, Stamps and Paper, Oh my!
8 Things about Myself:
1. I must have coffee in the mornings or nobody in my house will be happy all day..(My hubby is very good at keeping the coffee stocked here..poor guy)
2. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 1 year old son. (They too check my coffee supply from time to time). I am blessed with these two!! They are comedians and I think when god gave me these two, he knew laughter was the quickest way to my heart!
3. My husband is a Marine and we will be moving again late summer. This will be our 4th move in 3 years. I'm tired of traveling. Fortunately he retires in 6 years.
4. My favorite band is Dave Matthews Band. I love all kinds of music but this band has been my fav for YEARS!
5. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking. I spend way too much time and money on it. I make sure that nothing needs to be done before I start cause I can't stop until a project is finished.
6. I DO NOT SNORE!! I don't care what my hubby tells ya.
7. I love any Italian food ever created!!
8. My wrist hurts from typing all this....WHEW...glad I'm done!
Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be posting a new freebie tomorrow so stop back by.